Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of A Soul Mate

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming of A Soul Mate

Postby katievann120 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:11 pm

:heartpump: I had this dream a couple of nights ago, and I had had the most horrible day so I have no idea why it was such a nice dream, but it started out with me in the living room of what I think was an apartment, really nice apartment, and I'm wearing some nice clothing and had just taken off these brown suede heels, and sat them down, then a man calls for me from the kitchen, I go in there and there are two kids standing around ( I presume it was the man and mine's kids but idk) waiting for some food to be done frying, it was literally a stack of sausage and pickles on the stove, and I along with them ended up eating it and liked it oddly enough lol. Then I follow him back into the living room and put on my shoes again and piggy back him into the next room, just laughing and playing around, and we end up in this room that looks like a pantry and while still on his back he says he's sorry for fighting with me the day before ( and I had had a fight with someone irl the day before) and I say I'm sorry too and the dream ends. The dream was of a relationship I want for myself, except for kids, but I don't exactly know what it means.. Help?
katievann120
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreaming of A Soul Mate

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:04 pm

That relationship is barefoot, eating fried pickles, in the kitchen with kids running around. Where's the country music? And it must be in a trailer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating