Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Swapped Partners?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Swapped Partners?

Postby Curious Cat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:42 am

So one of the things that stood out to me in a dream that I had last night was that me and a friend had swapped partners in this dream.
Nothing sexual happened, in fact my friends guy was trying to put moves on me and I was like “you may have been able to pull that any time I want it shit with her, but that won’t work with me”...So in the dream we were aware that we had previously been with the others partner.
Any ideas on a possible meaning for this?
The only one I can come up with is that maybe I still have frustration over my friends relationship...like maybe I dreamt that I was with this guy so I could put him in his place. And maybe because my partner is so great, maybe that’s something I want for my friend?...I’m not sure if this is to literal, has anyone heard of any of this subject matter having deeper meaning?
Curious Cat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Swapped Partners?

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:05 pm

That would make the Other a known quantity. Dreamer is risk-averse.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating