Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kissing my crush/stranger

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Kissing my crush/stranger

Postby scc122801 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:50 pm

This guy was leaning on this brick wall, I had not recognized him. I walked over and there was some (good "sexual" tension). I remember looking down at his plaid shirt and when I looked up I saw that he kind of looked like my crush. I tried to kiss him, but I couldn't find his lips. I could feel them, but as soon as I tried to kiss him its like his or my head moved and I was hitting the side of his face.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kissing my crush/stranger

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Either way it is a stranger. Inability to find lips and to consummate tells us that dreamer is aware that her phantasies are feckless.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating