Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Desires for a women

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Desires for a women

Postby Pliskin05 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 pm

In my dream i was on top of a building and i was talking to a women that was bulky or you could say that she was fat. And i was extremely turned on by her i wanted to go make love to her in the bath room and i couldnt get over how big her breasts were. But for a while i talked to her and she walked off so after that the building i was in was started to get damaged but i dont know what was damaging it. But at the end of the dream the top of the building was destroyed and bottom was still alright
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Desires for a women

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 pm

You can't get a date from the top of anything. Step down a bit from all the egoism and buy her dinner first.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating