Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Desires for a women

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Desires for a women

Postby Pliskin05 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 pm

In my dream i was on top of a building and i was talking to a women that was bulky or you could say that she was fat. And i was extremely turned on by her i wanted to go make love to her in the bath room and i couldnt get over how big her breasts were. But for a while i talked to her and she walked off so after that the building i was in was started to get damaged but i dont know what was damaging it. But at the end of the dream the top of the building was destroyed and bottom was still alright
Pliskin05
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Desires for a women

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 pm

You can't get a date from the top of anything. Step down a bit from all the egoism and buy her dinner first.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating