Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamjournal 12: A casual day

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamjournal 12: A casual day

Postby MJG » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Dear forum,

I'm improving recalling dreams a lot these days. This time there is a wet dreaming part as well, so I put it in here. I'm surprised that I didn't wake up. Enjoy reading my 12th dream.

Mail
I got mail. My boss is having a job for me today. While I'm reading this I'm standing in the home of my foster parents. My job today is to clean a lot of cars in a huge garage. I finally finished my exams, so I have time now to take this job and that's a good thing, because my boss warned me allready for not working a lot.

The company
I'm taking the car to this company which is on the other side of the country. I'm entering the building, after parking my car, looking for the right person to help me. The first thing I'm seeing is a huge stylish hall with a lot of speakers, standing tables and a lot of employees. I think there is a event going on right now. In front of me there are three people standing behind a table asking if they could help me. "Yes," I said. "I'm here for the job and I'm looking for the right person to help me."
"I'll pick up the workshop manager for you," he said.

The workshop manager comes to me and he says: "Would you please show me the e-mail you got." So I'm showing it to him, but the problem is that my boss wrote a lot of compliments about me in this mail. He wrote down that I'm a really technical person and that I even can control a special machine and stuff. While the workshop manager read it his eyes seems enthousiastic. He look up to me and says: "Boy can you repair and solder some things for me?"
"No I can't, because I'm here to clean your cars and otherwise I can't finish my work." I answered. "But we are hiring you from your company, so I want to see you doing this for me," he answered back. After this sentence he asks me to follow him to my workspace.

At the workspace he gives me a PCB (printed circuit board) and says to me: "I'll give you the freedom to do both jobs, but could you please try to repair this for me." So I'm starting analysing now and I see that one of the components is broken. I'm trying to remove it with my soldering iron, but the component is attached to the GND (ground), so it's too hard to make it warm enough to remove the tin. Now I'm really done with it, so now I'm walking to a office to find the right car keys, which is really hard too. I see the keys and pick them up to take the car outside the building. Now I could finally clean and park cars.

Her name is 'F'
I'm done working and I'm going home to my studenthouse now. When I'm almost home I see 'F' (housemate) arriving home as well and I'm screaming a sultry comment to her. She was really enthousiastic to see me and we're going inside together, because we are really hungry and want to make some dinner, but because of the comment I made she seems to be really excited now. She is coming closer and she is grabbing my colar. She starts kissing me right now and I'm overwhelmed. She is lowering her hand and grabs me in the pants. 'F' crouches down now to use her mouth to make things happen.
Of course people know how this ended
I'm feeling totally surprised and happy now. I really wasn't expecting this.

Guillotine
Together with 'F' I'm going upstairs now and other housemates are sitting in the common space (kind of living room). I think it's really boring in here so I say: "Let's play a game right now." Together with 5 housemates we are starting the cardgame called 'Guillotine' (really cool game). We decided to play an open game, because that should be fair for 'F', because it was her first time. Kalle allready gave some cards to me, but to be honest I'm having amazingly good cards to play with. So everyone started to be jealous at that moment. The game starts and everyone is trying to steal my cards, but I don't give a damn, because I've a special card in my hand which allows me to fuck up the whole game. I'm playing the card and it says that every player from now on should dice and should take gulps from an alcoholic drink equal to the number of eyes diced. So I made a drinking game of it and that created a lot of fun.

Hope you enjoyed this dream. Good night and catch dreams!

:wave: MJG
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamjournal 12: A casual day

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

Mail is about avoiding interpersonal connection.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating