Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sex and heart failure

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sex and heart failure

Postby Beansandrice » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 am

In my dream had been divorced for a year after being married for 10 years. I went on a first date with my high school crush (I still have contact with in real life.) We went for a walk then decided to go back to my place, had super crazy sex. When I woke up I found him unresponsive and found out it was heart failure caused from that night. What does this mean?

I also had the dream replay with a different ending. While we were doing it my ex showed up, let himself in with the kids.

It replayed a 3rd time with us getting back to my house to find my parents there with the kids because my ex didn't want them that night.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sex and heart failure

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 pm

it means you know you need to change your fantasy life, or your reliance on it.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Sex and heart failure

Postby Davidbog » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 am

i woke up today with erection. after long long time.
i see improvment in all the symptoms but still i cant get it up in sex .only when i musterbate.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating