Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Was finally able to touch and even kiss him in my dream. I d

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Was finally able to touch and even kiss him in my dream. I d

Postby Venus Price » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:34 am

I feel like some background in in order for this and I honestly hope that I get some real help to help break down what this dream could mean.

I just got out of a very abusive relationship. Despite everything he did, I do love him. I don't ask anyone to understand or accept that, it's just simply how it is. I miss him terribly but I know i can't go back. I couldn't even if I wanted to. He has vanished from my life. I am unable to contact him and I have no idea where he is. So this is actually a good thing... but I still miss him. Each day is easier though.

Last night was the first time in almost two weeks that I have had a vivid dream of him. The 2-3 weeks prior I was having dreams of him every night. I was always reaching out to touch him or hold him but never was able to. These past couple of weeks my dreams of him have been very faint. I can recall him being there, but I can't remember how or why or what was happening. But last night I have my first extremely vivid dream of him in almost two weeks. It was so vivid I honestly thought it was real.

I was at some kind of celebration, I think it was for new years? But I ended up seeing him inside of a building while I was trying to go back to work. I stopped and stood here staring at him and he did the same. His eyes were so tender and they screamed how much he had been missing me. I walked up cautously and reached out and was actually able to touch him! He reached up and grabbed my arms gently and was talking to me... The only thing I remember him saying is that he wanted me to wait; he wanted me to wait so we could meet up after the celebration/festival. But I know his voice just sounded so sweet. And then he kissed me. I can literally still feel that kiss. And he pulled me in and gave me a quick hug before he and I had to leave the building. He went his own way to go sit down with his girlfriend (he has a gf in real life. he moved on pretty quickly...) but he kept his eyes on me the entire time. He had a look in his eye like he was begging me to please wait so he could see me again. But I woke up moments after that while I was trying to find a way to get back to my salon (work).

I just don't understand... and I can't seem to find a website that is specifically for dream interpretation except for this forum.
Venus Price
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Was finally able to touch and even kiss him in my dream.

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:07 pm

This signifies you are beginning to accept yourself. A split-off aspect of self symbolized by the otherness of the object of desire.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating