Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream with a faceless female. Caught

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream with a faceless female. Caught

Postby Cylent » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 am

I had a dream a week ago that's somewhat puzzling me.

The dream is with a faceless female. While having sex with this stranger my wife walks in on us but this is not in a room more like a gym style room. Anyways, she walks in and just stares at us and the dream ends. Without any words being swapped.

What does this mean?
Cylent
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream with a faceless female. Caught

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Wish is that wife gets to see - realize - what sex means to you: physical acrobatics and nothing emotional.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Cylent » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Sheena wrote:Wish is that wife gets to see - realize - what sex means to you: physical acrobatics and nothing emotional.

I don't understand. Do you mean its me wishing? About the wife?
Cylent
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Wish fulfillment is one of the oldest dream theories. You dream about the desires which you cannot admit to yourself.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating