Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I got a phone call

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I got a phone call

Postby Adenike » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 am

I dreamt that I got a phone call and the lady told me, you'll be getting married soon... first thing I said was, I'm not even in any relationship and the person asked me to watch out. The next scene in the dream, there was an event and people were been called up to the podium, after they've introduced several people, this guy was also introduced and I was introduced right after him as his wife and was asked to join him on the stage. I went ahead and hugged him. It was a very happy dream but I never saw his face. What can this mean?
Adenike
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I got a phone call

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm

You may not be working toward it but you can still wish it. Lonely??
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating