Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bear with me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Bear with me

Postby mrhenric » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:14 pm

So there is this guy I met the beginning of this school year and I immediately found myself with strong feeling for him and I brought myself to talk to him and get to know him and then I let him know I felt and he basically just shut me down and then we never spoke. After this my feelings for him went away but then a few weeks later he ended up asking out my sister that I am really close to and this really bothered me and got me very emotional and put me into a dark place for a while. Nothing really went anywhere with them however they did go on one date and seemed to like each other.
A few days ago I had this dream where him and my sister were hanging out a lot but it wasn't clear that they were together, it almost seemed like they were hiding it. Then later he got me alone and started flirting with me and touching me, and all of it was tempting but then I asked him if him and my sister were together and he just shut down and left. This really bothered me so I asked a friend to eavesdrop on his conversations and ask him for me. And apparently he said that he wanted my sister and I to be his "two headed snake" but for some reason what occurred to me when I was told this was Cerberus, the mythological 3 headed dog.
I feel that in this context the "two headed snake" was him saying he sees her and I as one person and something he can just use. However if anyone else has any further insight it would be really helpful. This entire dream disgusts me and just seeing him the next day brought out a lot of internal hatred and tears.
mrhenric
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bear with me

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm

It is your dream, so the idea of sex with him and your sister is your own fantasy.
Snake is a phallic object, and one form of phallus is you-know-what.
Disappointed, i thought there would be a bear.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating