Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

idk what the fuck

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

idk what the fuck

Postby Kavick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Let me say right now I've been having more and more unusual dreams as of lately and it is starting to concern me with some of them, and the little details i realize i remember though i wish i didn't lets start from the beginning of this one shall we? It starts out in the country there are plains & hills, my sister, my mom, me, & for some reason my aunt were walking to my sisters van from a farm. a rather large mastiff following us I can only assume we adopted him, as we get off the property and cross the road to climb up a kinda sharp inclined hill that seems kinda stupid i turn the the mastiff and try to think of a name only for a screen off of an rpg type game to pop up startling me & i accidentally clicked a button causing mastiff to split off making two of him without changing the default name which eludes me. It then cuts probably a few years later with me sitting a few feet behind another boy, cross legged, with the only source of lights on me and him any further and it's just pitch blackness (If you're wondering why this is in the sex part of the forums just keep reading though it gets really gross past here) with both dogs in my lap with my hands around their dicks stroking them both off, a noise from down the halls for some reason makes me panic thinking I'll get caught i push both the dogs and my self into the boys bathroom which was just so happen right beside me, locking the door i turn around to find both dogs transformed into identical twins, with carrot colored hair, me and one of them goes into the only stall he sits down and the toilet which looks like it came straight out of a prison flushes with the blue water in it, he's not wearing pants and i start to give his limp dick oral, after four takes on what feels like a slightly deflated long balloon with a corncob tip he stops me, & stands up, suddenly my whole vision cuts to what looks like a screen saver of illness diarrhea with vomit mixed up in it, it cuts back and he says we can't keep doing this that the only one who deserves me is the original twin, who comes in as i'm crying by now and sitting on the floor as the other leaves i think i realized what he was going to do because i ran through the school with no trace of him, i fall to my hands an knees and the world literally breaks into chaos cartoons i haven't watched since I was a kid being thrown around in a hurricane, the earth turning black and breaking apart, then everything is still and it cuts back to me and the first original mastiff making me his bitch behind some hay barrels in as horse stall ending just as he knots me. Now, wtf? i tried using the dream mood dictionary to find the meanings but honestly I'm quite stumped so help
Kavick
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: idk what the fuck

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Toilet water, diarrhea, vomit, beastiality, shades of incest and psychological dependency.
Don't want to spend much time with this one. Perhaps this dreamer is in trouble, certainly lots of unacknowledged pain.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating