Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Feeling of deep connection

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Feeling of deep connection

Postby dmj » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:41 am

I had a dream that I was younger and there were a number of males and females that had to stay in some strange sort of home or something for one night. In my dream, we were not supposed to leave, talk on the phone or have any communication outside of the employees and people there. There was a guy there and in my dream, there was a very deep connection with him. I don't remember what he looked like or who he was other than he was there for the one night also. It was so deep and seemed so real that when I woke up, it was like I could still feel where he placed his hand on my leg during some sort of assembly and it still feels like my heart hurts from not being in the dream with him. I've had dreams that we're so real that I woke up mad or scared but never anything where I woke up and feel like I've lost someone just by being awake. Can anyone help make any sense of this?
dmj
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Feeling of deep connection

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Calm down. It was HW Bush, and he is ready to tell you a stupid joke.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating