Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I cheated on my husband with a vindictive asshole

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I cheated on my husband with a vindictive asshole

Postby Emmy115 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:34 am

In my dream I met a hot guy at a party and he kept trying to get me to sleep with him. I finally gave in and we had sex and I didn’t feel as bad because I made him wear a condum. Afterwards I begged him not to tell my husband and he laughed and said “too late”. Apparently he had recorded us on MY phone and sent it to my husband. Then I called my husband to apologize and he didn’t even mention the recording that was sent and just said “is it true you found us a good deal on a new house” and I told him no and told him that I needed to come home and tell him something (I was going to go and confess because I would rather him hear it from me than the guy). Then I woke up and was extremely happy that it was just a dream.
Emmy115
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I cheated on my husband with a vindictive asshole

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Dreamer does two things to hurt the husband. First betrayal, then rubbing it in his face: i can do whatever i want to; you don't matter. Therefore these dynamics are ongoing in daily life, and one of them - dreamer's dishonesty about house hunting, a togetherness decision and goal - stands out to her, perhaps current. Like ii, another poster in a non-intimate hyper-commitment marriage.
The waking release from guilt validates this reading.
So we know who the vindictive asshole really is. It's the husband. Why else would the dreamer desire to hurt him so badly?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating