Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt my ex told me everything would be better if I died

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I dreamt my ex told me everything would be better if I died

Postby trident60minutes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 am

So I tend to dream a lot about my ex, something that bothers me a lot and I wish I could stop doing, but today I dreamt he was telling me everything would be better and easier if I was dead. It felt real and had a lot of impact in me, if that happened irl I would totally be really shocked. I wanted to know if this means something? I've been thinking about it and I don't know what to think. Thanks.
trident60minutes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dreamt my ex told me everything would be better if I d

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Must be general dissatisfaction bc now dreamer is telling this to herself; death would be rather complete transformation, a new personality. The dissatisfaction may be from not getting revenge on the ex.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating