Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Abusive Relationship/Wig/Positive Repairman

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Abusive Relationship/Wig/Positive Repairman

Postby katievann120 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 pm

So before I explain my dream I have a little bit of a backstory that I thought might help explain it. So basically I started and stayed in a relationship I knew wasn't going to last and was a rebound, at the time I had temporary psychosis from both that relationship and another that ended shortly before, I was a trainwreck for months and stayed because I needed support, turned out to make my condition worse & turned out he was gaslighting me. Stayed in that relationship until recently. I had this dream the night before I left. So without further ado..
I was in the basement of my now ex's, it was dark, dirty, full of boxes and shit. I was standing in front of a full length mirror, I had a long, straight, black wig on. I didn't like it for some reason, I thought it was too flat and straight, but it felt like there was another reason I didn't like it. Then in another dream, I was in the same basement standing by a washer and dryer, and there was this repairman down there working on something, talking about how he loved his job and how he made so much and everything. And I said something like, "The people (ex's name) hires." In a sarcastic tone, because I guess I thought his job and pay was shit even though he was happy about it. That's all I remember and I would love to know what in the Hell it means lol.
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Abusive Relationship/Wig/Positive Repairman

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Right. The ex hired you. But you are only interested in yourself (mirror).
That is the disrepair which you cannot fix without expert help.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating