Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dying Black Baby Bird

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dying Black Baby Bird

Postby Zerb » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm

So I had a dream about a person I fell in love with. Who's now with someone else. I don't want to elaborate on what our relationship was like, but she's with someone else now. I love her still. I feel really hurt and have the past two months. A lot of crying and thoughts of self harm. A suicide attempt :/

I had a dream there was a bunch of baby birds and a mother bird. They were black almost like crows. There was a sick baby bird with ruffled feathers and she wanted me to get it medicine. When we got to the cage she said we should just let them go on their own, to die. She didn't want to take care of them.

I've had a lot of dreams about her, but this one stood out. For one I've helped her with her animals in the past and I know she has a lot of them. I've always been concerned for her well being and the health of her and her family, friends, animals, etc. The problem is I don't know how I feel. I just know I'm really hurt and I love her a lot. I still talk to her and she thinks of me as a really good friend, but she's with someone else. I'm not sure how I feel, because what I know is right and what I think I should do doesn't align with how my heart feels.

I've had to have others tell me how I feel. I know it's weird, but I can really decipher why I am doing the things I am right now or why I'm feeling them.

So what might this all mean?
Zerb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dying Black Baby Bird

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Pretty hopeful imagery. Eliminating deep aspect of self or spirit leave possiblity of new and more real self. Black is what is unknowable and unspeakable to you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating