Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scary/paranormal love dream?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Scary/paranormal love dream?

Postby Rosemedina14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Dream
KEY: D- My crush E- his brother

I went to Dudley Station (station in Boston) to get on the bus home and saw E and D with someone. Not sure if they noticed me but I got on the bus.. went to some weird get together and
I was around my ex T and I got a phone call/FaceTime call from E. I moved away from him as I picked up the call. When I picked up he was getting a haircut and asked/said that D saw me and if I saw him. Then he showed him on the camera. He was texting me after the FaceTime call bc I failed to elaborate plans. I told him I wanted to see him/chill with D and he showed up without D (he shows up later). In my dream the day was specific. Today (October 4) I have work at 4. And In my dream I wanted to call them to let them know I wouldn’t be able to make it because at the same time there was demonic stuff going on. (Weird). Like tables and stuff moving on their own a strong feeling of fear and paranormal being around. Stuff around the house being tossed around I remember going around my house with a cross and praying and reading bible verses around my house to remove the evil, it was even consuming my sister. Like she was weak and couldn’t fight it, so he took advantage eventually I prayed it all away.. this all happened while D and E were around though. I kept looking at my phone and kept trying to call them (my work) was but I’d either dial the number wrong or I’d be distracted. Time passed by and I saw the hours go by and I pulled a no call no show but I didn’t care due to the evil going around in the world( somehow demonic forces came in through phones so at one point we all turned our phones off too) . E came up to my sister and I with 4 joints in his hand and said “come on” so we went and I was met with D yet again. That’s all I remember but those were the main parts. This is my 4th dream with them. I haven’t spoken to them in over 2 months. They have yet to contact me.. so maybe that might explain it but why are these so specific? And consistent in a span of a week
Last edited by Rosemedina14 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemedina14
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Scary/paranormal love dream?

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Connection to object of desire leads to pandemonium.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating