Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Love that never happened (yet)?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Love that never happened (yet)?

Postby Rosemedina14 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Dream

I was with my sister. We were with E (D’s brother-my crush) and we were waiting on D to arrive. I remember I was far off from E with my sister talking to her and D shows up. I felt very excited and butterflies as he got closer to me. (It’s been a long while since I’ve seen him) and he hugged me and we talked for a bit. I remember the dream kind of cuts off to my house and it’s us 4 just hanging out. We went to my room where D and I were laying down and I was kissing him and we just talked about stuff. I remember feeling relief to finally have this contact from him that I’ve been waiting for. I’ve had other dreams (2) with him and his brother as well but I can faintly remember one and the other not at all. The other dream it was just D in my house and I was walking around the house in a rush getting ready for the day. As soon as I finished he said he had to leave and that he’d contact me to hangout once he hears from his brother. Reality is. I heard from D last on July 30th. And his brother at the end of August and his brother mentioned for us 4 (my sis, D and him) to all hangout one day. And I have not heard from him since that.
Rosemedina14
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Love that never happened (yet)?

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Same problem as the other. Don't smear your shit.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Love that never happened (yet)?

Postby Rosemedina14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 pm

What isn’t there to understand that’s all I remember about the dream tf
Rosemedina14
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating