Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I met the perfect person..

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I met the perfect person..

Postby Bake82 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:40 pm

So out of the blue, I have this dream where I meet this girl. She's perfect in every way, cute funny smart and everything else,. In the dream, we were in a relationship and it was awesome, but I have no idea who she is.. I can't remember her name now, but I feel like it was Claire for some reason. Funny thing is, I don't know a Claire. I've been feeling kinda lonely lately, is this my brain's way of easing that? Thanks for any help :)
Bake82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I met the perfect person..

Postby avbryce » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 am

It probably is your brain either dealing with being lonely, telling you to get out there more, or to meet someone new.
avbryce
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I met the perfect person..

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Here vb is correct to reference the brain. Dreamer is being too brainy to be fully alive.
If there were the sense of being overwhelmed, awed and meant-to-be in the meeting that begins the romance, we would say the dream is numinal. But here all that is attained is 'claire' = clarity, deductive comprehension. As Tina Turner might have sung if she sang backwards, What's that got to do with love?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating