Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

He's waiting for me??

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

He's waiting for me??

Postby crazymandreams » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:56 am

So for years I have been dreaming about a guy I have strong feelings for. One dream I had he was surprised to see me at my brother's ex-wife's house. We sat and talked (we always talked a lot in my dreams) he looked bummed so I asked him what was wrong. He said "I'm having issues at home" I said "Oh I'm sorry" He said "Oh, it's fine" then his wife appeared behind us and dropped divorce papers on the table in front of us.

(Real life)Fast forward a year later I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring one night so I asked him why. He said ""I'm having issues at home" I said "Oh I'm sorry" He said "Oh, it's fine"

He ended up getting divorced....meanwhile I was going through issues in my own relationship and my boyfriend talked to him and a friend of his knowing nothing ever happened between us......so since then this man and I stopped talking after he told me "I'm not interested" .
and my dreams slowed down. Then suddenly I started dreaming all of the time that he was waiting for me.
One night he was waiting by a hotel door
Another night he was waiting at the bottom of the stairs while I was talking to my friends.

I had a dream about a month ago that he said Hi and things were ok with us. (he used to say that to me before)

Then nothing until last night.....I had a dream I was at a friends house for a sleep over and there was a large sleeping bag on the floor. A friend asked me If I was single. I said Yes. I got in the large sleeping bag and MAN X was there and crawled into my sleeping bag. I asked him what he was doing? He said "I've been waiting for you to be single" We ended up being together in the dream....it went on to weird things like him having an evil twin...

So is he waiting for me? Is this another premonition or just another way to annoy me?
crazymandreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: He's waiting for me??

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Puppy love obsession. With apparent distrust or pessimism: 'bros. ex-wife' is lots of emotional distance.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby crazymandreams » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

You nailed him on the head. LOL

Just curious What do you make of the other dream exact words happening a year later?
crazymandreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 pm

crazymandreams wrote:You nailed him on the head. LOL

Just curious What do you make of the other dream exact words happening a year later?
Nothing. Time is the archetype for change and uncertainty. When time passes and things are exactly the same something is being avoided.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby bulldragon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 am

It is possible he is waiting for you but there is also the posibility that it could be wishful thinking. This dream could be warning you or in better words preparing you for your next encounter with him. When it happens you must make a choice to try something because he may be waiting for you or he may not. There is a chance that when you made the move he wasn't ready and this dream may be letting you know that he is now ready. Take it is easy with him we men are emotional creatures too no matter how hard we try to hide it. He may be ready for you now but tread carefully with his feelings. Also prepare your mind and heart if he juts plain out isn't interested because if he isn't interested I know how painful that rejection can be remember how you saw him at the door of the hotel or the bottom of the stairs there was always a way out.
bulldragon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating