Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

He's Fired

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

He's Fired

Postby emeraldfox76 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am

I have a crush on a guy, and we've hung out a few times where things have gotten romantic. Unfortunately between my job and his now two jobs, we haven't been able to find any free time to hang out. Last night I had this dream that he came to me and said he was fired from his new job, and now wanted to spend every second with me.

The dream felt so real! It sounds like wishful thinking or a daydream on my part, but my dreams are never that way. My dreams tend to be vague or be the type where something good is about to happen but something gets in the way. I'm not sure what to make of this more direct dream.
emeraldfox76
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: He's Fired

Postby Sheena » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Since you identify jobs as obstacles to a concrete desire (hanging out) this dream is simple wish fulfillment.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: He's Fired

Postby Sheena » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Since you identify jobs as obstacles to a concrete desire (hanging out) this dream is simple wish fulfillment.
Won't help with problem solving for goal attainment, as it is merely magical thinking.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating