Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Flushing my babies down a toilet??

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Flushing my babies down a toilet??

Postby Aero » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:06 am

Just wanted to share my dream and see what your guys thoughts are. It was really bizarre and i felt so confused :shock:

So it started with me being in a washroom stall with a random guy having sex, and for some reason my goal was to take his sperm, have as many babies intill i found the right one i liked and raise it. while the others i decided to flush down. I flushed 2 down and decided to keep the third one. Btw i had these babies pop out of me in less them 5 minutes and i didnt seem pregnant or whatever, it just appeared to me in my hands. I think i had some incest with a brother of mine (I DONT HAVE A BROTHER, im an only child), and i told him to raise the baby that we both made. And so 3 years past by and i came to visit the baby. It had blond hair like my brother, and u can tell the face on the baby was slightly abnormal but it was still cute. I held him in my arms and felt the babies warmth and love, it was an amazing feeling, but soon feelings of guilt and sadness fill me as I remember flushing the others down, and i cant help but think that this baby will only be a constant reminder of my guilt. I then sat down and ate breakfast with everyone, while the baby was watching his YouTube videos. I had a conversation to the baby and was proud his english was good for a 3 year old, and i loved how good amd well mannered he was. I then woke up
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Flushing my babies down a toilet??

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:10 pm

If it is a brother it is yourself.
This is about the masculine aspects of a girl becoming part of who she is and self-concept.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Aero » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Sheena wrote:If it is a brother it is yourself.
This is about the masculine aspects of a girl becoming part of who she is and self-concept.

Lol sheena i do have a bit of a masculine side to me +=+)9
Tell me more!
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Willing to. First be specific.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating