Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex Boyfriends and Mice Galore

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex Boyfriends and Mice Galore

Postby katievann120 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

So I had this dream where I kept seeing my ex boyfriend, it started out with me just talking to his friend trying to get him to get him to come talk to me, then they're was another part where outside the place where we were at, lightning struck on the sidewalk, I just kept seeing him continually throughout the dream. There was also this shop I went to with another ex boyfriend and bought a bong, and this mouse runs out of the thing and starts doing tricks, and then tries to run away, but isn't supposed to because he has to keep doing the job until he's retired, (Dream logic lmao), there was another mouse that ran under my bed that I caught and told that they couldn't run off because they weren't retired yet,it was a really weird dream lmao, anyone got a clue to what is means?
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex Boyfriends and Mice Galore

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Ramanujan:

on the tall hill
where the short-stemmed
nightshade quivers,

a squatting cripple
sights a honey hive

above,