Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being in love with stranger

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Being in love with stranger

Postby HMLSS-mimi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm

I dream that I was in love with a stranger ( when I mean stranger he's someone I know in my dreams but not in real life) and I'm trying so hard to get notice. But the sad part is He has a girlfriend ( Chubby but beautiful girl. I also don't know the girl) In my dreams the guy was my classmate and we are making a project ( a short film I guess) and I'm really jealous because he's kissing his girl in the cheek in front of me and I'm wishing that the girl should be me. I'm wishing that he should be mine and he should be doing all the sweet stuff to me.
HMLSS-mimi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Being in love with stranger

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Dreamer has already analyzed this puppy love dream as far as one can without throwing up.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating