Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mystery lover constant dream occurrence

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Mystery lover constant dream occurrence

Postby Strawberrylover88 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:29 pm

It's always been with the same person for years since the time I could start remembering my dreams. At first we would always searching endlessly till we found one another. We would sit and talk and then start to cuddle and hold hands. As our ages started to change so did everything else. Thing began to escalate but at a slow steady rate, gentle kisses and pecks and a little bit of touching. Now being in our adult ages during the dreams things have scaled to even more but never sex. The kisses would sometimes be gentle or sometimes be passionate depending on how much we missed each other. We were even being able to start asking questions to one another of what we liked about them. The only thing that has been hard to hear during the dream is when their name is said. Once their name is said a noise blocks it out. After I wake up from the dream everything still feels so real even the sensation along my lips after this kisses I can still feel.

I feel like these dreams are actually connecting to someone and not my animus. Anyone have any opinions..? :heartpump:
Strawberrylover88
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Mystery lover constant dream occurrence

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:34 pm

If you don't want to look at yourself, then notice that girls like to do a lot of kissing. Sensation, stimulation is featured. Perhaps in your life you are understimulated.
Altho the dream focuses on tactile stimulation, and in an idealized context (of romance - but that is incidental), consider that stress and challenge are necessary for being fully alive. The absence of stress is death.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating