Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring - my fiancé keeps cheating on me with his ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Reoccurring - my fiancé keeps cheating on me with his ex

Postby Timidme » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:14 am

Every few weeks I have a dream, different place, same people (me my fiancé and his ex before me)
Every time I have this dream, my fiancé leaves me for her. Without guilt, without remorse... like I meant nothing to him.
He will make out with her in front of me and then he will leave briefly so I'm alone with this girl and I try to convince her to just go away and leave me and my fiancé alone... but he chooses her, every single time he chooses her and the dreams are so vivid that it feels like it actually happened and I hold a bit of anger inside like I actually blame him or something when I know that that's just dumb. I have been with him for 5 years and I think this dream is a little ridiculous
Especially since I know in reality they dont have contact with each other because she's got her own life with her own man and a child. But yet I still have this dream
Timidme
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring - my fiancé keeps cheating on me with his ex

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:42 pm

It is your dream, it is about you.
You seem to believe you are not good enough. And you wish you were a different you.
Does that have something to do with the relationship? Undoubtedly so. But the relationship is not in the dream, just two versions of you, worthy and unworthy.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating