Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird relationship dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Weird relationship dream

Postby anoniimus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:33 am

Hello!
So, last night I had a relationship dream which happens not that often and apparently mostly when i'm a bit sad/depressed. It was quite weird and I REALLY wanna know what it means.
Here it is-
It was a faint awarness of dreaming the whole time, and as many of my dreams, it jumped into the action nearly immedeatly.
I was lying in a white house, at night, on a bed with white sheets with my hand resting on a guy's chest(this position repeated every night).
Needless to say that he looked and acted like my dream man (no pun intended).
The venues/scenes switched from public places to the bedroom many times. Also, while I layed on the bed at night, every time, at some point, a black human-like creature would forcefully come in and try to do something. I never knew what it wanted to do/was because I got up and pushed it out the door.
Also, one night, my mother came in and said something, but I can't remember what.
Another detail is, that in the public scenes ''my S/O'' wasn't as affectionate as he seemed in the white bedroom at night, and the more I thought about it during the day, the more I questioned if the guy even loved me.

A few other details:
In nearly all of the dreams where I'm having some kind of romantic contact, my mother shows up and leaves at some point.
Also, I haven't been in any relationships and am still single.
These are only the major things I can remember from the dream, and it's already a lot for me because I NEVER remember a dream, unless it's a nightmare/romantic one.

So uhh... I hope that something was understandable. And any insight would be very very much appreciated!
anoniimus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird relationship dream

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:45 pm

This dream is not about any relationship. It seems to express the wish for romantic and sexual attachment by a dreamer who has no experience by which to have realistic ideas about it.
The past tense of lay is lay.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating