Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange dream about current boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Strange dream about current boyfriend

Postby Haruina » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 am

I had a dream that I was dating Jeff Goldbrum. He was a lawyer and he treated me very well, and I was very interested in him. Well while we're hanging out at his office, Saul Goodman (Better Call Saul/ Breaking Bad) shows up. Jeff tells me to hide, so I do, and then I take a chance and run to the back. Well, for some reason the back has a physical therapy room setup, and I ask the nurse and her patient to leave. I go to the wall and access a hidden door. Within this door, there is a room with a another door in it. I keep running through these rooms (there's about 30) and halfway through, I find my current boy friend, and I start running away and he chases me through these rooms. I get to the very last door and I go through, but then I wake up. All the rooms had very abstract things in it. Not furniture or anything, just mostly red very strange shapes in them. Does anyone have any idea what this could mean?
Haruina
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange dream about current boyfriend

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Chased by boyfriend - chaste by boyfriend - and stuck with red strange shapes.
Sex with bf is on your mind; so is having your period.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Aero » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:34 am

I think it could mean many things haha but it sounds pretty interesting. This is what i see. Jeff represents your desire in security (financially, in trust, in interests) and when sual shows up it represents a threat, but u take trust in your instincts to believe in security. When u left to the therapy room and told others to leave it represents self seeking healing devoid of others around u, u dont like others to stick into your situations. When u found a hidden room it represents hope, and the constant rooms linked together means a chain of events that u try to leave in order to find peace for yourself. In one of these events is your boyfriend trying to chase u. The boyfriend chasing u could mean a couple things, it could mean guilt, no trust, or wanting to be desired. The red abstract objects mean its the same situation over and over, red represents love or danger.
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Pretty nonstandard reading by ae. Hidden room would be associated with unconscious and lacking awareness at any level of even that, yet still well circumscribed. Red is intensity, so usually first consideration is anger or sex.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating