Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Color Changing Panties - my boyfriend's dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Color Changing Panties - my boyfriend's dream

Postby miranda86 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:48 am

My boyfriend told me about a dream that he had. He told me that he and I were walking through a shopping mall together and we were going from store to store together. He said i got excited as we approached a popular gift and adult novelty store. Upon entering the store, he said I had gone ahead of him and he was walking up to where he believed I would be and he saw me undressing in in the aisle, not in a fitting room and i tried on some purple panties, which is my favorite color. As he looked at them, the panty color changed to lime green and he doesn't remember that much about the dream after that. My question, is what is the significance of the color changing panties.

Note: my gut instinct told me to ask a question I asked him what his ex-girlfriend's favorite color was and he said lime green and this was much later so he did not connect the two I've kept that to myself though.
miranda86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Color Changing Panties - my boyfriend's dream

Postby Sheena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Colors are emotions. Feelings fluctuate.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating