Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring woman dreams...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Reoccurring woman dreams...

Postby Jacybp07 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Let me just start by saying I am in no shape or form attracted to women. I wouldn't be the type of person to deny it if I was. For the last couple months I have had some very odd dreams geared towards a lesbian nature. I have had a few but I can only vividly remember 2. The first was with a woman from my daughters school, a mother of one of her friends. I had only met her twice. She and I were sitting on a couch casually talking when she starts crying and lays her head on my chest, even in the dream I had feelings of uncomfortableness, then she basically pins me down and tries to start kissing me, I don't remember anything else after that. But the second I just had today. This one was about a woman who cuts my sons hair. In this dream I believe we were in a car. The next thing I know she is grabbing my face and kissing me while trying to stick her hands down my pants. I am screaming for her to stop and start panicking, I almost felt like I was going to be raped. I am just not sure why I keep having these dreams and about women. It messes with me the whole day after having the dreams.
Jacybp07
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring woman dreams...

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:31 am

Jacybp07 wrote:It messes with me the whole day after having the dreams.
How is this so? Still aroused, or judgemental of self?
Something about self dreamer does not know and it seems to be in some sense personal taboo.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Jacybp07 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:04 pm

It messes with me in the sense of anxiety. It's not because it's a woman but because I'm the dream it is unwanted contact. Forcible contact at that. Just makes me feel weird all over the whole day. If that makes sense
Jacybp07
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm

No, it does not make sense other than being obsessive and highly neurotic.
If dreamer thinks of the theme as unwanted contact should explore that as it happens now in life.
It is a dream, feeling after have nothing to do with dream meaning or significance.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating