Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming about brother in law

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming about brother in law

Postby Crazydreamlady » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:57 am

I keep dreaming about my brother in law. He is my fiance's older fraternal twin brother, my best friend, and he's exactly like me in every aspect. I recently realuzed in my waking life that I've had underlying feelings for him since we were kids. He now lives with us and is basically my caregiver since he's in school full time and I'm disabled so we spend a lot of time together.
Lately he's been seeping into my dreams though. For a long time they were just sweet dreams, I would dream of us just laying and cuddling together exchanging little kisses. Soon after I had a few sex dreams about him but all again really sweet loving encounters in these dreams.
Last night I had another sex dream about him but it was different. We were in my parent's old house, in my bedroom from high school and we were fighting. It turned into a physical fight because in the dream I got angry over whatever we were arguing about and hit him in the head. He quickly bested me then let me go, which only made me more angry causing me to hit him again. This time he pinned me to my old bed and gave me this look that he gives me in real life, a look that says "I know exactly what you're thinking". So I decide to bite him on his trap to which he presses himself to me and does the same back. I specifically remember thinking "this is getting hot and heavy" and then from there we very very quickly progressed into super passionate sex.
I know part of this dream has to do with my waking feelings for him but what does it mean that we were fighting/arguing and it turned into sex??
Crazydreamlady
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming about brother in law

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:14 pm

The dream indicates a relational triangle. As you get closer to the caregiver and more dependent in lots of ways, the husband is triangled out. If the marriage is to last you are overdue for some sincere and repeated couple time.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating