Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cuddling with ex gf

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Cuddling with ex gf

Postby WGM222 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 am

I had a dream the other night that was so real I woke up as if it actually happened. Basically it was just me and my ex girlfriend cuddling and it was so real, I felt a strong sense of love in the dream and it was almost too real to be a dream even though I know it was. Me and my ex have had an on and off relationship but are currently not dating or anything, while we are still friends because we have the same friend group I do believe there still are feelings there between us. I know this dreams meaning could be kind of obvious that I like the girl but any other insights as to how I should react to this dream would be appreciated. The main point being it felt so real I thought it was actually happening.
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Cuddling with ex gf

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Here is how to react: Get a dog. Or if not, then a big bed pillow to sleep with.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating