Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

wired dream with one of my best friend in ?????

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

wired dream with one of my best friend in ?????

Postby genco » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 pm

so in the dream i had i was with my friend at school in my maths calls the a part in there was about tv being on in the calls my teacher said i cloud leave so i was going to go with my friend in the dream i felt the feeling as if i was blushing because i felt a strong tingly feeling on my face someone i knew in the calls said ah stop blushing and i said back no im not during that two people went back to a wall one person i dont know and the other who i barely talk to then me and my friend were told we cloud leave and no TV is ever going to be played in the calls because we all talked that was what i heard in the dream some side stuff happens where i was told my voices was to loud the number 7 and 8 were on a pic of paper with me ticking the number 8 now me and my friend left and i saw the same old friend who i dont talk to behind me and she stopped fallowing us ? we walled two some stairs and my friend who i was walking with was gong down some stairs my dream sleth imaged how hard it would be to walk down them because i saw a clip of us walking down and there was a twist above us realising that my dream sleth said the name of the friend i was with and also said why dont we just go down the left i my tablets are down stairs i saw i one second clip of me seeing the entrench out the school the next scenes were to do with why she dint walk with me my dream sleth was kind of mad about that the next seance had me in a room with my old step brothers Sega genesis i remember some games from the time period and one part i said why i cloud not get it then i saw this console with a PlayStation 4 hooked into the genesis and a ps4 pro on top but small with a open witch dock on it side on top of the small PS4 pro i also then heard stuff about how some one was in a relationship because they manipulated and made the deal with the devil and said oh when i was in a game engaging shed start looking at me that stop in a few months when she did she had a confused expression like where are we and what am i doing then the voice said i cant tell you all the details in that one part where he was talking i saw someone making a deal with a tall figure which wore a long coat and was completely black and i saw some one between a computer screen one with my friend who is the main part of the dream and some random guy the voice remained me of a you tuber i some times watch the next scene impulses i had sex with that friend and i was lying on the floor with the you tuber voice saying i cant tell you about the dream with my friend because it to personal plus we would be here for another 37 minuets then i woke up so what dose this mean ? i cant really tell
genco
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: wired dream with one of my best friend in ?????

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Wired means DUI. This one is still unreadable. Learn to write discrete sentences. See how many we have done here.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating