Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Really F*cked Up Dream...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

A Really F*cked Up Dream...

Postby CaptainJacFrost » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 am

So I'm new to this whole website, but I am hoping to get some insights on what this dream could mean!
So here goes...

In the dream, I was in an apartment of sorts with Deadpool (the Marvel character, who I have a huge crush on lol), and I don't quite remember how, but we started arguing. Anyway, it escalated, and he became very threatening, even pinning me face first against a wall, and cutting my hips and stomach with a knife before...well, forcing himself on me despite my resistance.

And no, it was not fun for me in the dream, or sexy. It was actually horrifying, especially since this is a character I generally adore!

So after that scene, it seems to cut to a few months later, and for some unexplained reason we were snuggling on a couch, and I just remember freling SO happy! And saying things like I'm glad about what happened bc I loved him and shit like that...

So yeah, I woke up initially feeling giddy, but then horrified and confused after the first part of the dream came to me.

Can anyone tell me if this may mean something? Or is it just one of those crazy nothing dreams?

The closest I could come to solving this was that scene from Harry Potter, "You're gonna suffer, but you're going to be happy about it" lol
CaptainJacFrost
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Really F*cked Up Dream...

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Your answers will arise after you decide what that character means to you: anger? power? deception?
Bc it is you. And by both the physical attack and sex act you and 'it' (also you) unite and are integrated into one whole person.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating