Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Girlfriend washing my hair

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Girlfriend washing my hair

Postby devver » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 pm

I had a dream of a girlfriend washing my hair. I lowered my head while down on one knee.

She gently and lovingly washed my hair. I then put the other foot down so I was on both knees with head down.

Then I got up and said to some guys sitting on the floor to please say thank you to her when she returns.

We had some misunderstanding that has us apart at the moment. I'm not sure of the meaning of the above dream and would appreciate any interpretation.
devver
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Girlfriend washing my hair

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:09 pm

A wish that fealty to her would cleanse and improve your character.
If so this is an 'i'm not OK / you're OK' relationship. Indicated to put both feet on the floor and run, and don't stop, and never go back.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby devver » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Sheena wrote:A wish that fealty to her would cleanse and improve your character.
If so this is an 'i'm not OK / you're OK' relationship. Indicated to put both feet on the floor and run, and don't stop, and never go back.

Hi Sheena, you may be right on the fealty. The context is she did 2 things to cause me problems. She has fixed one of her own volition, the other remains to be fixed.

Perhaps the dream means she will wash away my burden from it, and I should be in fealty to whatever manner she does it in?
devver
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Too bad. This masochistic dreamer is too eager to be a slave.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby devver » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Sheena wrote:Too bad. This masochistic dreamer is too eager to be a slave.

I am just trying to get my problem solved, then naturally I'll run.

What do you think the 3 guys sitting on the floor leaning on the wall mean?
devver
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Three is always one, which dreamer is unable to perceive, and is also self.
Three is related to spirit.
Therefore aspects of own spirit (goodness, realness) that dreamer is unresolved about.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating