Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I need help, I don't know what this means

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I need help, I don't know what this means

Postby Felisha12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 am

I keep having reoccurring dreams where girls are trying to get me to cheat on my girlfriend. I always turn them down, and it's gotten really easy to be like "no I have a girlfriend, go away". Is it just me knowing that I wouldn't cheat on her in real life or could there be more meaning behind it?
Felisha12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I need help, I don't know what this means

Postby TenderLC » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Felisha,
There are no details in your dream, but generally it seems you are playing out counting the types that are offering and eliminating them one after another to see how they compare with your present GF. It gets easier and easier over time to accept the idea that your girlfriend is the one you relate to, because each time your reaffirm that idea.

Does this help at all? Best wishes.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating