Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

stockholm syndrome part 2

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Postby dlovestowrite » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am

I had this dreaming the the past that I was kidnapped and raped by Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. I had the same dream again but it was extended with a little more added on to the end. This is how the 1st part goes.

part 1

Re: stockholm syndrome?

Postby dlovestowrite ยป Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:22 pm
there were 6 scenes
2. to my right spencer reid was wearing a workplace gray button up shirt while tying on the laptop on the bed.
3.in front of me was a white wall
4.behind me not sure
5.above you a ceiling we were in a house
6. below me was a bed with white sheets on it

lighting
the lighting was bright i could see spencer reid face clearly. the whole room was well lit. i dont know what time of day or season because it took place inside a house

objects
the laptop was gray and quite medium size.
the bed was king sized with white sheets.
black music stand
black ball and chain

people
spencer reid fictional character from criminal minds played by a white male he is tall and has long brown hair. he is pale. you can google the actor
myslef i am black skinny female who is 5'7 in the dream i had on white tshirt and nothing else.

no animals no etc

the dream order
i could feel kidnapped and trapped i could tell that spencer reid kidnapped and that I didn't want to be there. I open my eyes in the dream to see a spencer reid sitting crossed legged with a laptop computer on his legs typing away. I sit up on my elbows, he looks at then kisses me on the cheek 5 times before i moan and fall back. he said" you see, i can tell that your faking it". i felt something heavy on my left leg which was a black ball & chain making me unable to leave the bed. he then proceeds to turn me sideways and rape me sideways. i could feel it but not see the whole dream was in first person view. the next day in the dream he comes home angry and i felt scared. he verbally abused me by saying that i really didn't feel anything when i had sex with him. Next he raped me doggystyle. the next day he came home madeout with me, climbed on top of me, spread my legs we had sex consensually in missonary position.i could see and feel all of his body. this is when i starting falling in love with him. i became his wife. then the next day i got a grip on reality and tried to hit him with a black music stand and escape he dodged it and i dropped the music stand. he wrapped his arms around my waist started to make out with me i made out with him back and i accepted that i was wife and stay with him always.

Part 2
Somehow I come back to my senses. Someone reported to the police in the dream that I ave been kidnapped. The police come on the scene and rescue me and take me back to their headquarters. then the lights go out . I feel something struck me my head from behind knocking me out. I wake up on a brown bed. my shirt was gray with no underwear. Spencer Reid came out of the shadows. He had on a white button down shirt and gray pants. I wasn't even surprised or scared that I had been recaptured.He then climbed on top of me and we kissed very slowly. I remember it feeling wet and warm. Then he broke the kiss, smirked then put my legs on his shoulders and we had sex that way(not sure way position that's called). It was consensual sex.The police arrived on the scene again and saw us having sex but we didn't stop.
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: stockholm syndrome part 2

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm

The object of lust and libido ( incontinence) is black and white - a fundamental and rigid ambivalence about pleasure, pair bonding and sex. That's why the early scenes are masochistic and helpless.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: stockholm syndrome part 2

Postby dlovestowrite » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Thanks Sheena!
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Bentjudges » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 am

I can see that. The "to women" was largely what I meant, but I hadn't thought much about the latter part for some reason.
Bentjudges
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating