Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare about ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Nightmare about ex

Postby Sellotape » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:06 am

Hey guys, I had a pretty bad dream this morning, but I'm at a loss to try to interpret it with the dream dictionary.

Context:

I'm just coming out of a breakup (6 months~ ago), I've been doing fine, but this dream has really stirred my emotions for the day. The breakup was pretty rough, as my ex essentially left me for someone she knew I was worrying about while I was working in Spain and there was nothing I could do about it.

Either way, my short but traumatising dream:

I'm with my ex, in a theatre. we're waiting for a show to start, and she's sitting on my right with my arm around her. For some reason though, there's also a black lady that I don't know on my left, and I also have my arm around her. Regardless of this, the general atmosphere is jovial, everyone is happy. Shortly after the show starts, or is just about to begin (the lights are turned on), the black woman turns to me and kisses me on the lips. I didn't mean for it to happen at all, and it was a complete accident. My ex spots this at the corner of her eye and flies into a rage. She pushes me hard against my chest and berates me for what I did. I'm silent, but after a few moments, and break down into tears, trying to explain that it was an accident, and I didn't mean for it to happen. She sits back down, crosses her arms and legs, and silently looks forwards, ignoring me. After a few embarrassing moments of silence, I stand up and walk towards the exit in the back of the room, with my head down.

Again, I have no idea what this means, as there's nothing about ex's attacking or arguing with you in the dictionary. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Sellotape
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare about ex

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:13 pm

You know how the song goes: The rain in Spain stays mainly in her vagina.

As for dream you are ashamed of being dumped and cannot get the payback you wish for.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating