Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Girlfriend was kidnapped, raped, and made a slave

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My Girlfriend was kidnapped, raped, and made a slave

Postby KRakendonut17 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:56 am

I'm new here so I might be in the wrong section. Anyway, the dream went as such;

We were on some kind of camping trip w/ some random ppl I doubt we're real. She and I didn't really spend a lot of time together for awhile, but after a bit I started to look everywhere for her. She was gone. Somehow I knew she'd been raped and taken to Korea. That said, we got in some form of transportation, and after struggling with some form of wildlife big sea serpents, we made it to wherever she was. I rushed into a compound of sorts and was shot. As I died I heard her get doomed to a fate of "servicing the men".

Now I don't usually put much stock in dreams because I haven't really remember having any dreams on a regular basis for years, but this is the second dream I've had about this girl in s fairly short amount of time. Feel free to ask questions about us real life it it will help interpret. One important thing to note is that for the next month, we will continue to have to be 7000 miles apart. I'm in US East coast, she's visiting home in China.
KRakendonut17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My Girlfriend was kidnapped, raped, and made a slave

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Right, and we have her.
And you can have her back for $10,000,000.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating