Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Celebrity homosexuality

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Celebrity homosexuality

Postby Joseph Daniel » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:51 am

Quoted Dream:-

"I had a weird dream this morning, two male celebrities were on my bed having sex. It was so weird..they were Ralph Fiennes and Mike Myers."

Interpretation:-
"I think they will do some favor to each other like by acting some new artistic work together whether both as actors, but the hero will be Ralph, or Ralph as actor and Mike as producer.Just follow that in the news or the media to see!!!"
Joseph Daniel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Celebrity homosexuality

Postby NocciolaNicole » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't agree. I think that this is just you hoping for some kind of collaboration or because you are attracted to these celebrities. It could also mean that you have qualities similar to the two of them.
NocciolaNicole
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating