Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Me teasing a viner(Dope Island)

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Me teasing a viner(Dope Island)

Postby dlovestowrite » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:29 pm

So I had this dream that I was sitting on a bed with the famous Viner Dope Island. he was wearing a green shirt. my left arm was around him but I was kinda facing him. he asked me if I wanted to have sex. I whispered in his ear "maybe". but then I giggled and said "no,sorry just kidding" . when I leaned away from I saw that he looked kinda disappointed. FyI I don't know how old dope island is but he could be a minor and I am 20 now. is it normal to dream this often about sex?
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Me teasing a viner(Dope Island)

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:30 pm

It is not about sex. There is an element about being desired, and ambivalent about that.
It is about 'Dope' - whatever that means to dreamer; an ambiguous term.
Island suggests solitude - and life always holds the tension between solitude and togetherness.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating