Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Asleep on the floor

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Asleep on the floor

Postby tinybratt » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

I'll start out by saying that I have a lot of dreams, and I almost always remember them. Usually they're pretty simple to decipher, but sometimes there are strange features in these dreams that I feel like probably hold a bit of symbolism.

So in my dream last night I walk into my bedroom and lay in my bed, which is empty while, typically, it isn't. I usually sleep with my long-term boyfriend. But anyway. During this particular dream, my bed is empty, but one of my friends (who is NOT my significant other) is asleep on the floor BESIDE my bed. So, naturally, I'm thinking there's some sort of symbolism to the fact that the bed is empty and my friend is lying on the floor beside it.

Any thoughts, anyone?
tinybratt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Asleep on the floor

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Hey I think this dream means you are feeling distant from your friend and want or need to have a re connection with them.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Asleep on the floor

Postby tinybratt » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:26 am

DmanRocked wrote:Hey I think this dream means you are feeling distant from your friend and want or need to have a re connection with them.

You might have just hit the nail on the head, thank you. I don't know how I didn't see that.
tinybratt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating