Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mother-in-law's secret

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Mother-in-law's secret

Postby Danny_159cx » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:37 pm

In my waking life my relation with my soon to be mother-in-law is kind of hostile. So dreaming about her has got my full attention. I dreamt we were together, driving in a car. I think there are 4 passengers. I can only recall myself, my boyfriend, and his mom. His mom is in the passenger seat and I'm in back of her, if I recall. In my dream she is crying about a baby. She tells me in the dream that she was fearful that I'd have her baby taken away from her. That's why she was on the defense with me and became hostile because she felt threatened. I assured her that was never the case. And I sought to clear allot of other miscommunications and how I felt our relationship became estranged but I told her we'd talk about it in a different seating, to which she nodded her head okay too. Having found out about this secret baby, I turn to my boyfriend and tell him that he hasn't changed at all, implying that he still felt the need to keep things from me and that there were still secrets in our relationship. So I felt a positive ending with my mother in law with hopes of reconciliation. But with my boyfriend I felt betrayal that his loyalties lied with his mother and that he'd kept things from me. In my waking life, about a year ago my mother in law was pregnant but said she had lost the baby. This child would have been taken away from her by cps but they planned on having it at home and keeping it a secret. I dreamt she actually had the baby and that is was a boy and that they'd kept it secret this whole time.
Danny_159cx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Mother-in-law's secret

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 am

Danny_159cx wrote:fearful that I'd have her baby taken away from her
If it's a mo-in-law that is what you have done.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating