Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About a Different Girl Other Than My Girlfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream About a Different Girl Other Than My Girlfriend

Postby HDPDream » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

So I'm pretty new to any forum website, but I just want some feedback or direction about my dreams because I feel like it holds some sort of meaning. I've been in a relationship with this girl for almost two years, and it started as one of the best things ever. However, things have been going downhill lately, and she's been making me feel like a huge burden on her life. She just genuinely makes me feel bad about myself and yells at me for any little thing I do. I figured it's just a rough time, but she's been talking about breaking up but I always talk her out of it. I always thought that we shouldn't break up until I've been having these intense recurring dreams. It's always where I'm on vacation somewhere really nice, enjoying my stay at a resort without a care in the world. I'm enjoying my vacation, when I meet a girl. At first she's just an ordinary girl, but as we spend the day together around the resort, I begin to fall into her comfort. She appreciates my company and is vocal about liking me. It's always the same girl in every dream, and I've never seen her before in my life. In fact, I can't paint out the picture of what she looks like when I wake up, but every time I have this dream, I feel extremely content and happy. I go to bed hoping that I get to dream about whatever adventure I get to go on with this random girl. It just feels so nice to feel appreciated even if it's just in a dream. Even though I do long for these dreams, it does make me a little bit uncomfortable that it's just a dream yet I crave them because they make me happy. I just want to know what the dreams mean, there's nothing crazy that goes on in them. For example, in many of them we'll swim in the ocean and then get dinner or something along those lines. Normally I don't feel weird about dreams, but a dream has never made me feel so much, and I figured this would be the place to come to figure out what my dreams mean.
HDPDream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream About a Different Girl Other Than My Girlfriend

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 pm

if you do not tell this dream to the gf and the feelings of needing to feel more loved and important, then it is as good as actual cheating.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MrNightly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Sheena wrote:if you do not tell this dream to the gf and the feelings of needing to feel more loved and important, then it is as good as actual cheating.

Whoa... are you saying that he is cheating because of his dreams?

That seems extreme doesn't it? I often dream of other women, 3-somes etc, but I am 100% content with my wife and never even look at other women during the day. They are just dreams. How does one get held responsible for something we have zero control over?
MrNightly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Linear rigid thinking prevents your comprehension.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating