Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sex with a stranger

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sex with a stranger

Postby AlistairKing » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:23 pm

I don't normally remember my dreams, but recently I have been having a recurring one. The details differ slightly but the overall story is thus:

The dream starts in a friends house or apartment building (I can't tell), my friends and I are talking and generally getting stoned. I am younger than I am now, maybe in my 20s, I am sitting on the sofa and next to me is a petite girl with dark tanned skin, black hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful in a way that makes your heart and your balls ache for her. She keeps nuzzling my arm and putting her hand on my leg, right next to my crotch. I am embarrassed that she is doing this in front of all my friends and I keep moving her hand away. I keep thinking that she is out of my league and wonder why she is interested in me. As the night goes on, she gets more and more brazen in her attempts.

The group moves from room to room gathering more people as we go. She seems to be desperate and even tries to give me a blowjob while I'm sat in an armchair and she is sat on the floor in front of me. Finally the group settles in a large house/apartment with a living room and several bedrooms (this turns out to be her house/apartment that she shares with her friends). She relaxes on a bean bag and, since she is near the back of the room, I slide in behind her. She looks back at me and smiles, her eyes flick to a door across the corridor. I smile back and we get up and make our way to the bedroom, the others none the wiser.

We walk into her bedroom and she locks the door. She walks to her bed, removing her clothes as she moves, I start to undress as well. She puts a number of pillows and cushions on the floor for us to use (I guess so that people don't hear the bedsprings).

I wake up just as we settle down to have sex.

I wonder if there is any significance to this as, like I said i generally don't remember my dreams, so for this to keep coming up is a bit weird.
Oh I am married with kids by the way, I am guessing that is why I see myself as younger.

Any help would be appreciated.
AlistairKing
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sex with a stranger

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:08 pm

It is yourself the sexual partner.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating