Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about kissing guy friend ????

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about kissing guy friend ????

Postby Sarahdasilvaaa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:21 am

So sorry about any grammar issues bc I write my dreams down when I'm still like half asleep lolll
So I had a dream that....

I went on a school trip and met this guy who I kinda liked but then a friend of mine named Michelle told Luke , who's a friend of mine & we had a little bit of history a couple months ago & who liked me for a couple years that I liked him and when I found out I live avoided him during the trip. Then he took a friend of his named kaylees dog to the vet and everyone went home from the trip. Then he came over and He was talking to my mom and I hid in my closet so he wouldn't see me but he came into my room with Jason who is my brother and Came to the closet and jake goes "do you know who I am?" And I go "yea Luke" and he goes "do you know what else?" And I go "ya that's jason" and Luke goes "and I'm the one" and leans down and kissed me and then kissed me again and then we went to the vet together for my dog?

Can someone help me try to figure out what this dream means! I haven't hung out with Luke in a while but I saw him a night ago and we talked a bit!
Sarahdasilvaaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about kissing guy friend ????

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Not acceptable. Proofread and rewrite!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating