Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Woman at work

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Woman at work

Postby Matthew777 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 am

I dreamed I was in a bathroom with a woman I work with. She said she wanted to give me a bj but for some reason I thought I could get an STD so I said no. Then she showed me her boobs and I played with them and sucked on them and I noticed one was bigger or heavier than the other. What could this mean?
Matthew777
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Woman at work

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Instead of adult and potentially reciprocal sexuality, the dream regresses to sexual feeding, being suckled. Dreamer is not ready to give in a mature sexual-emotional pairing. Size difference of breasts may have to do with being favored or disfavored.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating