Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New dream about my partner who passed away?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

New dream about my partner who passed away?

Postby pastelcarly » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi guys, I'm really hoping to get a response here...I see that most of the posts in this category have a bunch of views but no replies. :(

My partner passed away almost 8 months ago and dreaming of her became a pretty often occurrence, but up until last night, I had dreams where she was still alive and I woke up feeling like nothing had happened and things were back to normal. Now last night I dreamt I was walking through a field with a bunch of people I didn't recognize sitting in the field around me. I was crying because of her passing while walking through the field and the people around me noticed me but didn't really react or say anything. I continued walking and when left the area where everyone was sitting, someone told me that everyone there was a friend or acquaintance of hers. I remember getting really upset because they all seemed content and I thought, "how can they possibly be okay right now? She's gone...why am I the only one who's upset?" And the dream ended there.

I'd love any feedback or ideas on this dream...I'm not exactly sure why but this one is really stuck in my head.
pastelcarly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New dream about my partner who passed away?

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Yeah, you could do this. Or you could visit the grave and pray and do good works and actually grieve.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating