Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt of being in a relationship with a guy I don't love

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt of being in a relationship with a guy I don't love

Postby Little8Bits » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:58 pm

I've been having my eyes on a guy for more than 5 months. It was only logical and I expected to have a dream about him, and yet the complete oppposite happened. I dreamt about an aquaintance/mutual friend being in a relationship with me, which caught me off guard. We were holding hands, flirting, and acting as if there was no one else in the room except us, just gazing in each other's eyes. It was extremely weird and I was very confused. How could someone whom I barely know nor didn't even cared for, ended in my dreams like that?
"Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again."
Little8Bits
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamt of being in a relationship with a guy I don't lov

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Bc it is you. You are going thru life soullessly. Desire without love.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating